“Incredible!”

Ranked #3 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had the small filet, my husband had a burger. I was blown away! I never expected such an amazing, melt in your mouth steak, from basically a bar! I'm just sad that we didn't find McGuire's until our last night at Fort Walton Beach!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Whenever we come to Destin FL this is one of the first restaurants that we visit. Their food is fantastic. Corned beef and cabbage, Shepherds pie (OMG), st. patty melt, reuben egg rolls, potato skins, nachos, bean soup for 18¢! - all fantastic choices just to name a few. The Manhattan cocktail is to die for - made right at your table as well as their home made beer. Our waiter this time was Lenny and he is AMAZING! He will make you feel like you're dining in a five star restaurant because he is so attentive to you. LOVE LOVE LOVE this place. Never dissatisfied. And if you have time - you need to stop by their gift shop - very cool.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had one of their smoked steaks.. It was mouth watering delicious. Very big portions,fresh,delicious. The meal could not get any better. Great service too! I work at a hotel down the road from this place. I ALWAYS tell my guests to go there for a great experience!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

We went here over 12 years ago and again on our recent visit to Sandestin. Food was good, service was good and atmosphere was quite fun. Everyone in our party really enjoyed the food, from Hamburgers, to the sausage sampler and chicken sandwich. Waitress was very nice and fast. But what was so really cool was all the dollar bills everywhere. You have to go here just to SEE them. We'll go back next time we visit

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My wife and daughter come to Destin every fall and always go to McGuires. Tonight was my second trip, the first being 8 months ago. All I can say is that if you like steak...I mean, REALLY like steak, their prime NY strip, medium rare is an unbelievable treat. 16 ounces of perfectly grilled heaven on a searing hot iron plate. It's every bit the equal of Ruth's Chris...maybe better! The atmosphere is fun, the staff is great and the food is killer. What more do you want from a restaurant. It has become one of my family's favorite restaurants anywhere. We plan to go back another night this week!