“Lots of food”

Ranked #2 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We visited as a family unit and each ordered their own entree----BIG MISTAKE! We had enough food for many more people. The food is great, portions huge!

Our grand daughter loved getting to sign and display her dollar for the ceiling. Great experience for us all!

Write a ReviewReviews (5,845)

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our family of 5 (including 17, 14, 11 yr olds) ate here for dinner after a day in the sun. I was worried about some of the negative reviews about McGuire's being "over-hyped" - but in our opinion, after dining there, it seems appropriately-hyped. Everything we had was very good - the only negative was that there was more food than we could finish. The burgers were excellent, the fish (in fish & chips) was light and tasty, the rueben eggrolls and onion rings were great appetizers (the nachos and chips platters looked fantastic too, but we didn't have those). And if you're in the mood for a bit of good filet (but not the price), save some money and get the filet tenderloins instead of a full cut - good size portion (my daughter had it as her meal), and quite the deal. The homemade Irish Red and rootbeer were nice touches. We sat upstairs which was a little more casual, and had a relaxing view of the harbor. Service (Rachael) was top-notch, and the cost was reasonable for everything we had. Will definitely eat here again if we're ever back in Destin.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

My husband liked the fish and chips, but nothing too exciting. Our burgers were mediocre at best and the place looks dirty. Kind of grossed out by the green butter on the bread, but whatever I guess. Will not be going back

Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is our second time here and this one was better than the last. I don't think you can get a better burger for your money. I went with the ribeye this time around and it was possibly one of the best steaks I've had in a long time. It just melted in my mouth. Well worth the money. My family loves the atmosphere and Danielle our waitress was on point the whole time. If your in the area and tired of being disappointed going to other restaurants stop in for a great meal. We arrived a little before 5 and only had to wait about 10-15 min. When we left at around 6:30 the wait was 1:30. Hope you enjoy... we sure did!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Went for lunch when the crowds were smaller. The fish & chips were yummy, and the shepherd's pie lunch special was cheap($6.95) and delicious!