“Prime Time Steaks!”

Ranked #2 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Hands down the best steak I have ever eaten! Beware they are 16oz. though! The bread pudding has a yummy strong whisky goodness poured over it! Skip the Shepherd Pie! It is not the best. Definitely try the Rueben Egg rolls though for an appetizer, you will be glad you did! It is a little pricey so make it a good evening out!

Write a ReviewReviews (6,050)

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

The food here was so yummy (I had the cedar plank salmon), my drink was GREAT (Irish Wake) and deceptively strong, and our server was awesome! We went on a date night and loved it so much that we almost went the next night with the rest of the family (Dad wanted to try Italian.). We will definitely bring everyone back next time!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

food was ok seems to have slipped on quality in the last few years. went on a Wed night like normal had to wait for a table . better choices in the area

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Great place to eat. A huge - real Irish bar. Friendly staff, good drink specials. Loved the Shepard's pie. There baked goods are real tasty and you can't beat the bean soup. Would not miss this place when I am in the area. Large menu, large portions, nice bar.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

This place was great. We searched for the best hamburgers in Destin and this place kept coming up so my wife and I wary of a week of seafood decided to try it. Neat place with a nice fun atmosphere. We had the hamburgers and they were huge and very very good. I have to say I was very sceptical but it was one of the best burgers I have had anywhere.