“Worst In Destin”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Winnipeg
“Worst In Destin”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

If you want 18 cent bean soup head on down. We had shrimp po boys, could not eat the bread, took the shrimp out, found about 6 fried (hard little devils) dumped them , ate the free bread ( good bread) a few beer (good beer) and left hungry.
PS I did not feel well for the next day or 2
PS This is the darkest place I have ever been in and if you look up and see the dollar bills above you you will appreciate why they do not want you to see what may be falling down from above you.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Richdon18

• Polish first
Saint Joseph, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Irish Pub”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We loved this place and went twice while on vacation in Destin FL. Everything we tried was excellent. Cant wait to head back to Destin and go here again

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Robin B
“A must see if you travel to Destin, FL food was great”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

My wife and I are spending the month of February in Fort Walton Beach we have eat at McGuire's twice once for dinner and then for breakfast. We also called ahead and got an order of nachos and took them back to our condo we are from texas and I'm not sure I have ever seen a pile of nachos that big and they were very good. For dinner I ordered a ribeye steak and it was one of the best steaks I've had and I grew up on a ranch eating beef.
The one comment I have is make sure you double check the bathroom you enter the wording on the door can be very confusing and it could get you and the Resturant in a lot of trouble if you walk into the ladies room at the wrong time.

Cincinnati
“Great place”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Great value for your money. The food was delicious, and the portions were huge. Had to bring home the leftovers in a box, and believe me, I am usually a member of the clean plate club. The chicken salad was enough to feed two ( at least) and the Reuben was great. They say there there are a million one dollar bills plastered everywhere in the bar, and after looking at it, I would have to say that they may just be correct about that. I would definitely go back the next time I am down here.

Miramichi, Canada
“The Very Best.”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had decided to go to McGuire's since we came to Destin about six weeks ago. Today we went for lunch. The 'special' was "Yankee Por Roast" and it was absolutely the best. We also had "Senate Bean Soup" and Mary had a beautiful desert.
The establishment was very busy at about 12.15pm. but there was no wait for a table. The food was superb, the service, friendly, cheerful and helpful. The whole ambiance was excellent. The price was really great. We will definitely be going back there many times.
Anyone who is living in or visiting the Destin are MUST go there. You definitely will not be disappointed.

• Visited February 2013