$479
$67
Hampton Inn & Suites Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$143
$134
Hampton.com
$132
$123
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$112
$135
$129
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Destin(Destin)(Great Value!)
$100
$376
Cancelon
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
All reviewsocean viewbedroom deluxe suiteacross the streetlots of fun thingsscheduled activitiesguard gatefull kitchenbuilding bsmall balconyan indoor outdoor poolbeach storebeautiful beachgranite countersparking garage isfree weightslaundry detergentworked great
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Great beach access, terrible condo. I haven't stayed in a place this run down and dirty in quite some time. Old dirty furniture and bedding, broken cabinets. Absolutely no pride of ownership and pretty much a dump, and it's 300.00 per night! First and last time staying at the Majestic Sun!! Don't waste your money.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Vince W
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Just updated. Room clean fresh and roomy! Private entrance to beach. Great breakfast and a manager's reception at cocktail hour. Great place for a reunion. Nice open areas to chat with friends. Going back in October.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and our unit in building C was recently remodeled. If I ever stay here again I would request building A as it is closest to the pool/ocean. They advertise 5 pools, but realistically there are only three close and two of those three is an inside/outside pool that runs together, so I would consider that really just one pool. All two bedroom units have an ocean view, but the resort is across the street from the ocean. I would stay here again, but I would definitely want to be in building A.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank morrison34
Reviewed June 11, 2017

We spent a week with our daughters, their husbands and 6 grandchildren. They had the four bedroom Presidential suite and we had a two bedroom next door. The condo's were well appointed, comfortable and were perfect for us! The pool was great and by the beautiful beach. Customer service was great and staff went out of their way to help! The week flew by and we plan to all come back in the future!

Room Tip: The first full week in June was not so busy. The view from our room was terrific.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank cjschisler
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

My daughter in law and I stayed for 4 nights. It was a beautiful resort. The resort and pools are well maintained. The staff was very attentive and anxious to please. I would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends