“Great wings!”

Glasgow, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wings!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Visited during Spring Break and was impressed. The wings were great! I had Firecracker Citrus (my new favorite) and Hot. The fries were a bit disappointing (baked instead of fried). Amazing beer selection with over 50 on tap. Will visit again.

1 Thank Natedogg38

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Don't go here”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

A friend and myself went here to watch a baseball game while vacationing with our families. We ordered food, and had about 3 beers a piece. The bartender asked us to close out because her shift was up, no big deal. We had only 1 beer with the new bartender. I went to the bathroom, and came back and was told to close my tab, because another person told the manager that I had thrown up in the bathroom! I definitely didn't throw up! So we both were asked to leave without the manager even coming over to talk to us about it! Screw this place, I hope it
Goes out of business.

3 Thank Ben H
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
“Hot”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I love love this place the margaritas were great, the wings were great, the waitress was great! go eat here you won't regret it.

1 Thank Tonya B
Middletown, Ohio
“Very good food, better priced than othe rplaces around.”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wish we had discovered this place sooner. The wings, chili, salad and sandwiches were all good. Lots of flat screens with more than sports to watch. The prices were very fair and the beer choices great!

1 Thank jlbMiddletown_Ohio
Crestview, Florida
“Could have been great if the waitress had given any effort”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We went there with a group of 8 last Friday night. The place wasn't crowded. We were seated right away. The guys went to the bar to grab a few last minute happy hour beers and I helped the hostess pull some tables together. The waitress for that area looked at us like we were causing her all kinds of issues. She didn't smile at us at all. I even approached her and asked if it was okay. She said yes. We all ordered food and drinks and she could have made about $150 of tips from our table. I actually cleared most of the glasses and plates. The food was about average, but I do have to say I would love to go back and try more. They have a great location. Great vegetarian menu. Awesome beer and drink menu and the wings looked amazing. We were just disappointed that our experience was not as it could have been.

• Visited January 2014