“New and Fabulous!”

Capriccio Cafe
Ranked #33 of 305 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a local Italian style coffee shop and eatery. We serve a delicious breakfast consisting of Croissant Sandwiches and Crepes. Our lunch consists of Italian style sandwiches and Salads. We specialize in Italian style meats with our Prosciutto, Parmacotto, Bresaola and Mortadella. Our coffees are second to none with a list that will amaze any coffee drinker. Anywhere from brewed coffee to Mochas, we have something for everybody. Open seven days a week from 7AM to 4PM we look forward to serving each customer to the best of our ability.
Destin, Florida
“New and Fabulous!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I just discovered this little treasure. Capriccio's has a long list of specialty coffees and I have had an excellent experience with each I have tried. They serve the full menu all day, offering an unique variety of crepes, salads and sandwiches. This place is quickly becoming a local favorite.

Visited May 2014

Wisconsin
“Good, friendly, portions a bit small”
Reviewed April 28, 2014

It's really nice to see Shoreline mall coming back and this coffee/cafe place is a good addition. We found it as we took a long walk and decided to eat lunch. The staff was very friendly and we're also glad to support local businesses. My crepe was tasty, but a bit skimpy. My husband's sandwich on foccacia didn't have much ham on it. If you're hungry, don't get the crepes. I'm not a big eater, but I went back to the room for some fruit and snack things. Can't speak to the coffee, we didn't have any. I wish I could give it a stronger review, I'd like to see it succeed but for the cost and the portions I doubt we'll be back.

• Visited April 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great find in Destin!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

Great service and food. Crepes were wonderful. We had to do a second order because we all wanted more. Coffee was also excellent! We've already decided to go back for breakfast tomorrow. Hope all the locals find and support this place. It's a keeper!

Ohio
“Best Coffee in Destin”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We were in Destin for four days and unfortunately we didn't find Capriccos until the day before we left. They have delicious wonderfully smooth coffee and nice breakfast crepes. The staff is very friendly and
accommodating, making me a crepe just the way I wanted. When we left the following day we made sure to stop for more coffee on our way out of town.

Visited March 2014
Destin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“cheaper than going to Italy :)”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Ask for the crepes. They were amazingly delicious. Also they have Wifi !!!! and as an added bonus they open early my family and I are early birds so it was nice to have a place open before 9am

• Visited September 2013