$479
$169
Hampton.com
$215
$189
SummerPlace Inn Destin FL Hotel(Destin)(Great Value!)
$279
$130
Hotels.com
$219
Sleep Inn(Destin)
$149
1,367 results
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanstay at this hotel againhot breakfastpublic beach accessfree breakfastpool and hot tubvery nice hotelminute drivegreat place to stayspring breaktargetpillowsinternethousekeepingbeaches
Reviewed September 7, 2009

My colleague and I stayed here for three nights and we will be back for our next trip. The staff were beyond accomadating, from the friendly check in, to the extra pillows, the toothpaste we forgot, bottled water, etc. all at no cost. The free breakfast each morning saved us both time and money. They even allowed us to use the conference room all three days at no extra cost to hold our meetings and trainings. One day, we didn't even have to leave the hotel and were able to accomplish all of our tasks. The internet was free, the parking was free and we were right across the street from Mellow Mushroom, one of my favorite restaurants, as well as just a short drive to the beach as well as other bars, restaurants and shopping. Getting all this for under 100 dollars a night, while saving money on not having to pay for internet, parking or breakfast, made this an even better trip. We will be back again and again I'm sure.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 16, 2009

My family and I visited the Wingate Hotel in May of 2009 and we really enjoyed the entire stay. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were very desirable if you wanted somewhere comfortable and relaxing. The hotel also offer complimentary breakfast which could be good for familier who have little kids who just wants a bite to eat. I must say that the wingate was very affordable and I would definitely recommend this place for future travelers. This hotel was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2009

We planned a weekend stay in Destin and decided to try the Wingate Hotel. My husband remembered how nice it was about 3 years ago while on business. We really enjoyed our stay since the room was very clean and big. The location is perfect to go to the beach and other area attractions like Big Kahuna water park and Test Track. It was only about 10 - 15 minutes from the Silver Sands Outlet Mall and minutes away from various restaraunts. The staff was friendly and Wingate offers a free breakfast. We will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2009

We stayed for 5 nights and everything was great. I don't usually sleep well at hotels but these beds were comfortable and I had a great nights sleep every night. The rooms were very spacious and everything was very clean. The staff was very helpful. I had questioned them on places to eat or directions to certain things and they were always able to help. It's conveniently located without all the noise of the main road. And of course, the breakfast was awesome. It included just about anything you could want. Awesome! This was our first trip to Destin and we absolutely loved it! I know that we will be going back and I have no doubt that we will stay at the Wingate again. I priced a lot of hotels when making our plans and this one was the most affordable without sacrificing any of the luxuries.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2009

We chose this hotel due to price & Tripadvisor comments. It's not on the beach, but that's ok. It's a very short drive to any of the public beaches or Henderson State Park.
Clean rooms, Good service, friendly people, nice breakfast, hot & cold items. Business center, workout room. The pool is small, but ok. Well worth the price. Also, nice location, close to restaurants, pier, boats, etc. I would stay here again, and hope to soon!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family