“Great place to stay!!!!”

Wingate by Wyndham Destin
Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great place to stay!!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My daughter and I stayed here for a 'girls weekend' and LOVED it! It was VERY I guess my only complaint is the TV remote wasn't that great and couldn't find a menu/channel guide on the TV. Our entire experience was just great and I would recommend this property to anyone!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Joseph K, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Destin, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Thank you for your beautiful review. It is a pleasure to hear that you were able celebrate girls weekend with us. It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to our team as we strive to create the enjoyable experience you received. I apologize for a TV guide not being in your room. We have received new TV guides and have since placed them in the rooms that were missing them. We hope to see you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed May 10, 2014

I would stay here again but want to share a few tips. Pool is cold and has no sun after 3pm so plan your day accordingly. Front desk staff is nice with one exception very tall woman who seemed to be supervisor. She can learn customer service from her employees. A few tiny bugs in bathroom but generally clean. They don't change sheets just make bed(I could tell from stain on my bed sheet) but as I said I would stay again

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank emilyb36185
Thank you for your review on tripadvisor.com. It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay however, I apologize for the unpleasant experience by one of our staff members and for the sugar ants found in your room. I want to let you know that this has been addressed and taken care of. We hope to see you again when visiting Destin, FL.