“Excellent Services”

Ranked #10 of 39 Hotels in Destin
Destin
“Excellent Services”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Hotel. Everyone was kind and nice to me and my family. Rooms were clean and large enough for me and my family. I would recommend to all my friends.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Joseph K, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Destin, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Thank you for your beautiful review. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay. It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We hope to see you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This was another trip to a weekend soccer tournament with my granddaughters. The staff is welcoming and the hotel is clean and convenient to the major ativities in Destin. It is not on US 98, so much of the road noise that you might here is eliminated.

We had to leave the hotel prior to the official start of the breakfast hours, but much to our surprise the hotel had setup the breakfast early so that we would be able to eat before leaving the hotel. A welcome surprise.

My only concern was that the bed felt a little "soft" to me.

Room Tip: I think all of the rooms in these hotel would be satisfactory.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Joseph K, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Destin, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for your beautiful review on tripadvisor.com. It was a pleasure to have you here during the Soccer Tournament weekend. It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We look forward to accommodating your travel needs in the future.
Fort Smith, Arkansas, Usa
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I was very please with my stay for the weekend at the Wingate, mainly because of the staff. The staff was very informed, and to say they were polite would be an understatement, and I also thought the location was perfect for the things we wanted to do, it wasn't far from the beach, or any other activity in Destin.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family