“Lousy service, greasy food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #240 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped in for a late lunch and sat at the bar...not very busy but it took apx 10-15 Min before anyone showed up to take my order. Seemed strange but there was a baseball game on tv so I just chilled. The server was pleasant and took my order. Had the classic turkey club. Regretfully it was super greasy and the fries tasted like they had been sitting around a while after being in the fryer too long. The server vanished again and I forced my greasy meal down with an empty drink...I wanted another beer so badly I almost refilled it myself! Normally I have a decent meal at Applebee's but can not recommend this one.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Staff it's very friendly and reliable. Food was yummy too. We went to the one across our hotel :-D........

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Visited this establishment this evening looking for a predictable meal and with Little time to wait as at other surrounding places. This place is dirty and slow. This Applebee's is not what one would expect from the other chain stores I have visited, they need help.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Standard food and service that you expect from Applebee's, which is to say that they are very good! I asked if the coffee was fresh, and our waitress asked if I wanted 'fresh coffee'? I laughed and said I certainly didn't want coffee that wasn't fresh...and she laughed and made certain I had plenty of fresh coffee and cream!! Thanks!!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We weren't really impressed with the food at Applebee's. The menu size was good, the food was marginal.

The restaurant was really close to our hotel so it was convenient.