“Going down hill”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

I just left outback in Destin. My steak was medium rareea sipoose to be rare. The butter tasted like the fridge - old butter My server was awesome. At the end of my meal the manager came over and told me I'm sorry for your experience would you like another steak. I'm done with my meal I'm ready to cash out why would I want another steak? They are out of season - not busy at the moment this is Unacceptable. Poor management will not be back

Reviewed April 8, 2013

When my parents came to visit, we went to Outback, and were treated to amazing service. My Dad was tired after almost 4 weeks of travelling, and was initially upset to find that Outback does not have a grilled shrimp dinner on the menu. We were thinking about leaving and going somewhere else, but didn't really have time, as my daughter had to go back to work. He let it be known that he was not happy, and our server sent the manager over. The manager put together a grilled shrimp dinner for him, at a very reasonable price. Dad got what he wanted and the food was really good! Service was excellent from start to finish - both the server and manager get high marks from me!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Lately this Outback has been deteriorating. I've enjoyed great meals here in the past, but recently the kitchen turns out overcooked meat and dry vegetables. The wait for the food is way longer than would seem necessary.

1  Thank Rosemary_Bun
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our party waited an hour for the appetizers to arrive, and another 45 minutes between the appetizers and the main course. All in all, Sunday brunch took two and a half hours. The kitchen had to replace the meals as they were overcooked. Humble apologies from the manager but no deductions from the bill. A very disappointing experience.

2  Thank TBone_Rock_65
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Destin's Outback is just like all the others- you know exactly what to expect, and they do a very nice job. The small filet, served with chopped salad and a potato is the perfect combination at a really fair price. Servers are well trained, the chef produces a perfect meal every time, and the atmosphere is very pleasant. We were satiated and happy! The only thing not perfect is that I've never liked their Margaritas - must be the brand of mix the use, but hey, a small thing, right? Just order a Cosmo.
34908 Emerald Coast Pkwy