Review Highlights

from $32.00
from $50.00
from $55.00
More Info
All reviews fresh seafood shrimp cash or check yellowfin tuna atm on site no credit cards the grill red snapper filet cooler condo lbs gulf vacation
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on the way back to the condominium. Walked in and the place is very clean. Doesn’t smell like a fish market because it’s so fresh. Lots of selection for Shrimp and fish. We bought some and cooked it at the condo on the furnished grill and added some sides to it. Might have been the best meal of the trip. If your there try it. A little work and the rewards are awesome.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

The place is the best for seafood to take home. I have been getting seafood from them since 1984. The place has changed but not the quality of the seafood. They will pack it in ice for you.

Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. So you go to a restaurant or you cook your meal right in front of the ocean!! My son and girlfriend had the idea to buy fresh seafood at Sexton, and they were so right. We bought massive snow crabs, huge shrimps and grouper. We cooked them at home and ate ocean front with champagne and all sorts of sauces. My wife and daughter loved it. I loved it. So take charge. Go to Sexton's for your choice of fresh seafood. Cook it at home. Enjoy your family and the ocean. Cheers.

1  Thank AlfredoMartin
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We shopped here years before and had a good experience so we came back this year. We went twice this trip to buy shrimp and both times we were pleased with our purchase. If we go back to Destin, we plan to shop there again.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We went in not knowing what we wanted.. We ended up with an item we never had. Snapper "wings" or really Snapper Cheeks. They took their time and explained them and how to prepare them and let me tell you.... They were great.. I know we probably won't find those back in Ohio.. Also got a couple of pounds of fresh gulf shrimp to throw on the grill and well they were shrimp but huge. As I mentioned the staff was very friendly and helpful answering all the questions.. Just remember cash or check only. No credit cards.

1  Thank VacationAdam
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

we have been to other fish markets in destin but no one comes close to sexton. clean, affordable and friendly staff. so we are repeat customers and need not go anywhere else.

Reviewed May 13, 2018

Staff were wonderful in helping us pick out our fresh catch to take home while camping at Camp Gulf. They also recommended Capt Chris of Sea Winder to charter a fishing trip. Both are impeccable. Highly recommend Sexton's for your fresh catch and Capt Chris of Sea Winders for future Charter's. The Facility was extremely clean and staff was outstanding. Highly Recommend.

1  Thank rustysettle
Reviewed April 16, 2018

If you are in Destin, Fort Walton Beach, or Sandestin this is still best freshest seafood market around. Not cheap except for the head on fresh shrimp, but still worth every penney. They dont take credit cards, but they do have an internal shop ATM for needed cash. They will give you all the ice you need to take it home. Bring your cooler.

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Each time I come to Destin for a family vacation, I treat my family to peal and eat shrimp. After going to other markets, I found that Sexton's has the best shrimp at a great price. The staff is great and the selection of fresh seafood is decent. We stay in Miramar Beach and it is worth the extra drive to get seafood here. My only gripe is that they don't take credit cards. They do have an ATM in the store to get cash.

1  Thank Greg D
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I have been going to Sexton's for years. Great, fresh seafood and helpful, knowledgable staff. They have the best shrimp around.