“Food was Excellent”

Travinia Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Contemporary American Italian. Handcrafted daily salads, chicken, pastas, seafood, beef and veal. Extensive wine list. Open for lunch and dinner. Full service catering, carryout and delivery, private dining, select menus and family style dining. Gluten free menu options.
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were very pleased with the service and the food was excellent. The Grouper and risotto dish was awesome. They appeared to have a very large wine list. We are not wine drinkers, but we did made note of the wide selection available.

We will make this a regular stop when we are in Destin and we highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I will start by saying that my entree, the herb roasted chicken, was VERY good. The garlic mashed potatoes were especially amazing. Perfect texture. However, nothing compares to the chocolate cake I ordered for dessert. As a baker myself, I'm quite picky when it comes to desserts. I often find that most restaurants see dessert an afterthought, and most of them come frozen/aren't very good. I'm not sure if this cake is made in house, but it was impressive. Service was good, waiters were friendly. Definitely one of the best places I ate while in town.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

Our first visit last November was memorable for all the wrong reasons. However, we returned for a second time tonight and everything could not have been better. The employees were smiling and friendly and made us feel welcome. The service was also fast and efficient. Now for the best part, our pasta dishes were awesome. The food was fresh with a great taste and the meal overall was a really good value. Way to go Travinia, tonight was a winner.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Darla S. Was an excellent server. She knew the menu front to back. All of her items she recommended were great. Great experience for dining!!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

While our food was ok and our server was nice, it took way too long to get our check. Some of the meal portions seemed really small while others were much larger. There wasn't a lot of consistency in portion size. Bread was great. The atmosphere and outdoor seating was nice.