“Always a good experience!”

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #3 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
Oneonta, Alabama, United States
“Always a good experience!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

My husband an I always enjoy the dining experience at Louisiana Lagniappe. The atmosphere is quiet and elegant and a nice change from some of the other places we frequent. Our food was delicious and the service was wonderful. We will definitely go back again when we visit Destin.

• Visited May 2014

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

This last go round we went to several restaurants in Destin and have formulated a plan for future trips. We liked this place. I would only sit on the patio. I would try and sit on the patio for sunset. We were not blown away and unfortunately had spent too much money eating at nice restaurants and this just didn't make the cut for us. Not much negative I can say..but the food wasn't anything like what we had elsewhere. It is a sister company of Pompano Joe's. Much nicer, but we will not be going back and its nothing they did wrong. There is a boat taxi that comes by there and will take you to Destin Harbor which could make for a really fun night.

Visited May 2014
Destin, Florida
“A night out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I live in Destin. We normally head to Ft. Walton Beach for a night out, but we decided to stay close to home tonight. We were not disappointed. Service was great, atmosphere was very relaxing, did not feel like we were sitting on top of everyone and the view amazing. Our food was served hot within minutes. My husband's fried oysters were lightly done and very much to his liking. I had the grouper pecan which just melted in my mouth. Total experience was a plus.

Roswell, Georgia
“Like being on a cruise ship”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Good food and plenty of it. It's quite expensive for the area.
Large tables and pretty noisy. No reservations so expect long waits if you are with a large party. Their hushpuppies are the BEST

Visited May 2014
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Our 35th anniversary trip”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We visited the place all because of some of the pictures online. We arrived around 8 PM & was seated in a good little spot outside. And this was nice, we ordered drinks, seating there enjoying ourselves. Then all of a sudden, my wife face totally changed to a look of someone being very scared! What I found out was there was a big alley looking cat that had parked itself under our table. A CAT walking around!
So I waitress came & my wife mentioned this to her & she just said" Oh thats ONE of our house cats..... wow! So my told her to get the cat from by her so the waitress tried to but the cat only moved toward me. So I chased the cat away but the cat only went a little ways & came back.
At this point, my wife can't take it anymore, so we move inside.
We went inside & they seated us, then our food arrived. We both ordered dishes that we thought was good but being from Louisiana, the food here is only above-average!