“Romantic”

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #4 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
Destin, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Romantic”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Hostesses were very helpful, and our waiter Ryan was an absolutely fantastic server. Very knowledgeable and friendly. My husband had barbeque shrimp and I had the steak. Both meals were excellent and we will be sure to come back soon.

• Visited March 2014

Annandale, Virginia
“Great food, amazing service and a beautiful view.”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I went to Louisiana Lagniappe with my family and had a great time. Our server Ryan was very polite, timely and friendly! The food was absolutely amazing and I loved the view of the water. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the area!

• Visited March 2014
Destin
“Excellent food and service!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Hadn't been here in years and forgot how great the food and view is! Great service by waiter Ryan who suggested the special, which was delicious.

Destin, Florida
“Awesome Food and Staff”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

The best seafood restaurant in town hands down. Always have had great service, ask for Ryan he gets it done.

• Visited April 2014
Eufaula, Alabama
“Amazing place for a date!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

My wife and I visited Destin last week and we had dinner at the Lagniappe. What an experience! I had the Grouper Almondine and my wife had the crab cakes. The food was delicious, as were the martinis! Our server was Ryan and he was delightful. He treated us better than any other server on our week long vacation. I highly recommend the Lagniappe to any vacationers! We will be coming back!

• Visited April 2014