“Great food and nice location”

Louisiana Lagniappe
Ranked #4 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: In 1984, Louisiana Lagniappe was opened and established inside Sandpiper Cove condominiums in what was at one time the Sandpiper Cove Yacht Club. A loyal following was quickly established due, in no small part, to the quality of the food and the attention to detail of the service. In 1998 The Southern Restaurant Group took ownership of the restaurant with a commitment to maintain the same level of food quality and service. Since then, Louisiana Lagniappe has consistently served only the freshest seafood and steaks. Now open year round, Louisiana Lagniappe is the spot for a memorable dining experience on all levels. In 1999, a second Louisiana Lagniappe was opened in the San Roc Cay Shopping and Marina Complex in Orange Beach, Alabama. Offering the same fine Louisiana seafood with a Creole flair, the attire is casual, yet an upscale waterfront dining experience is provided for the entire family.
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Food is great..we eat here every year while in Destin. Dont overlook eating here as everything we have ordered at this restaurant has been wonderful.

1  Thank AttyVette
There are newer reviews for Louisiana Lagniappe

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Nice place a bit pricey but the food was very good...

Reviewed June 1, 2012 via mobile

Food is superb, atmosphere is much improved in the last couple years, and with rarest exception, the waitstaff is first class!

Reviewed June 1, 2012

We decided to splurge one night for dinner and went to Louisiana Lagniappe. It was pleasant, nice views and friendly service. The food was average and I thought overpriced. I ate at much less expensive places that I thought had better food. Maybe when it's this expensive my expectations are higher. I would avoid the mixed drinks menu, because although the alcohol they use is top shelf, they put very little in it and it's a waste of money. I'm a serious light weight and hadn't eaten all day and I couldn't even tell I drank any alcohol at all. The hush puppies they put out on the table are a little dry. The salad and creole baked potato that come with every meal were okay. My husband and I both ordered the grouper with a crab stuffing all baked in parchment paper, and it wasn't bad. But was all this worth almost $100? I'm not sure. Like I said, I ate at less expensive places like Sarah K's that was almost a third of the price and I liked the food better.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

Amazing seafood, gourmet entrees, beautiful bay view, secluded location. Pricey but worth it...not the best choice if you are bringing kids but THE Destin destination for fabulous seafood creations. Sit window side or outside, maybe need reservations in season. We travel to Destin 4 or 5 times a year....this is must stop for us each visit.