“jet pac destin”
Review of JetPack Destin

JetPack Destin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Have you ever dreamed of effortless flight? Flying through the air, hovering high above the world below, even diving underwater? You can with the Jetlev – the world’s first recreational jetpack at JetPack Destin. The Jetlev water-propelled jetpack is safe, easy-to-use and FUN! With our premier flight center in Destin Florida, our professional staff and sales agents can make your dream of jetpack flight a reality.
Cullman, Alabama
“jet pac destin”
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This was an awesome experience!!!
The trainer and pilot were easy to work with and very knowledgeable.
I would highly recommend this to anyone coming to Destin.
The price is right and well worth the adreneline rush!!!

Visited May 2014

Wilmington, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excitement on steroids”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had seen it but couldn't believe it. It was more fun than I could have imagined. At almost 62 I had trepidations but they quickly disappeared as the adrenaline kicked in. I was well prepared by the instructors and felt at ease with the headset and excellent communication from the ground crew. I cant wait to do it again and soar even higher.

Visited March 2014
Houston, Texas
“Highlight of My Vacation!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

JetPack Destin was an amazing experience. It was so exhilarating to be able to fly up so high and view the harbor. I choose the Gemini package and being able to do all the tricks was extremley fun. The staff was wonderful, they were very friendly, patient, and thorough with thier instructions. I recommend ,everyone of all age goups, to do this. I promise you will regret it if you don't. Truly an amazing experience and a huge thank you to Shannon and his team, I cant wait to get the flight video.

Visited March 2014
Herrin, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

A true adrenaline rush! My wife and I were in Destin on our honeymoon and I just had to do it. The staff were friendly, patient and thorough. After a short training video and a boat ride across the harbor with my wife and two of our friends, I had the experience of a lifetime. Wonderful staff and very professional operation. I can't wait to see the video!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dan E
Macon, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Stop Dreaming...REALITY is much BETTER!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

A big THANK YOU to the great team at JET PACK Destin for an amazing time. Shannon, Misty, John and Tiffany are the greatest. We had never considered anything like this before seeing them on the Harbor Walk. My wife and I are mid-50s out of shape and possibly a few pounds over weight. With the information they provided we felt comfortable enough to give it a try. This was an incredible experience. With the pre-flight preparation and Misty on the radio, every moment was wonderful.
EVERYONE MUST DO THIS! Thanks to you guys again. We will see you soon!

Visited September 2013