“Very good value”

Back Yard Burgers
Ranked #143 of 312 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2013

MD's prices for a whole lot better food. The bugers were big and tasty. The service was good The chili fries weren't all that good, hense the 4 stars. We will go back.

1  Thank Bud S

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

One employee said he would be right with us but female employer at counter texting on her cell phone ignoring us. Lady cooking burgers in the back kept trying to get texting employees attention but employees cell phone text was evidently more important than waiting on customers.Burgers excellent when we received them after male employee(who was waiting on drive thru customers was able to finally get to us.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is always a winner with my family and I. If we're just making a run to Destin and we don't have much time, we'll always stop here. The burgers are very good and have a lot of flavor. The staff are always friendly.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you're in Destin, this is the place to have a burger!
Back Yard Burger serves delcious burgers and the staff is very friendly. From the outside it looks like a fast food restaurant due to the drive-thru but it is not fast-foody at all. The Mushroom-Swiss Burger I had was very tasty, juicy, and not greasy at all. The seasoned fries were great and were very fresh. The ketchup bottle on the table said "our fries are so good, they don't need ketchup" and I agree that with or without ketchup they are good. My dad had the Firecracker burger (with fried jalepenos, spicy ketchup, and all the regular trimmings). My Grandma had a Blackened Chicken burger and she said it was very tasty. My mom had the Back Yard Burger and she loved it. We had their fresh-baked strawberry cobbler with icecream and it was delcious. One thing though, the cobblers are individually sized and we got three but i think each one is good for two people. The prices are very reasonable as well!
Overall, this is a great place! If I'm ever in Destin again, I will definitely visit this place!

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great food for lunch; the service was outstanding! Even tho somewhat busy, almost every server stopped by at least once to check on us ( I was with my wife ). One of the best Hooter's I have visited.