“Can't Miss!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Bonifay, Florida
“Can't Miss!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is always a winner with my family and I. If we're just making a run to Destin and we don't have much time, we'll always stop here. The burgers are very good and have a lot of flavor. The staff are always friendly.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Food, Great Service - Just Great All Around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

If you're in Destin, this is the place to have a burger!
Back Yard Burger serves delcious burgers and the staff is very friendly. From the outside it looks like a fast food restaurant due to the drive-thru but it is not fast-foody at all. The Mushroom-Swiss Burger I had was very tasty, juicy, and not greasy at all. The seasoned fries were great and were very fresh. The ketchup bottle on the table said "our fries are so good, they don't need ketchup" and I agree that with or without ketchup they are good. My dad had the Firecracker burger (with fried jalepenos, spicy ketchup, and all the regular trimmings). My Grandma had a Blackened Chicken burger and she said it was very tasty. My mom had the Back Yard Burger and she loved it. We had their fresh-baked strawberry cobbler with icecream and it was delcious. One thing though, the cobblers are individually sized and we got three but i think each one is good for two people. The prices are very reasonable as well!
Overall, this is a great place! If I'm ever in Destin again, I will definitely visit this place!

• Visited July 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great food for lunch; the service was outstanding! Even tho somewhat busy, almost every server stopped by at least once to check on us ( I was with my wife ). One of the best Hooter's I have visited.

• Visited May 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
“Lunch before heading home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

Stopped here as was close to sis law house ,,and was some what familur with the fare. Service was good, food good ,wish we still had one in our town

Visited April 2013
Alpharetta
“Good, not great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Burgers were overcooked and the chili cheese fries portion size seemed a bit small, but otherwise we were happy.

Visited April 2013