“Don't eat here”

Coco's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #210 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was good. the food was not . my husband had the taco salad. lettuce wasn't fresh and he says he wasn't sure what kind of meat was in it. if it was beef then it was very low grade beef. did not taste good and he didn't eat much of it. I had the enchilada and taco with beans and rice. taco was soggy and tasteless. enchilada was also tasteless. quality of meal was very poor. do not waste your time and money.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My wife and I had a quick lunch and was pleased.
The salsa was fresh and good; just a little too much garlic, if you're meeting someone afterwards. She enjoyed a taco salad, but the bottom was full of water. The best rice and beans I've had and I don't like beans. Taco and enchilada plate was better than expected and I'll be back. Not much dining space or atmoshere - bathroom was a little scary.