“So yummy ”

Ranked #40 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Our menu encompasses a great variety of original seafood and local favorites. Ranging from shrimp, fish, crab claws, and crawfish, we also provide po-boys, chicken, and sandwiches for land lovers. Don't forget about our specialty Roasted Red Pepper Bama Sauce over Fettuccine pasta! The goal at the Shrimp Basket is to provide enjoyable, affordable service to each and every one of our guests at whichever restaurant they choose to dine in. This is accomplished by our professional and well-trained staff working together to ensure that your memories are the best that they can be at the Shrimp Basket. It is no surprise that our popularity has magnified among locals and tourists alike as we continue to expand along the Gulf Coast. We are grillin', steamin', and fryin' for you!
Orlando, Florida
“So yummy ”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Just awesome ! Little hole in the wall and delicious !!!!! The fried crab fingers are too die for - the bang bang shrimp is amazing ! Go everytime I'm in the area !!!!! Yummyyyyyyyyy

Florence
“Pleasantly Surprised!!! ”
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

To be honest, this was not our first choice for supper! But, we are glad we came! The food was very good, the serving size was perfect and the prices were even better! My husband got the seafood platter (for $14.99) and was more than satisfied with his meal! We will be back again!

1 Thank MandMmomFlorence
“We will be back!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

The fried shrimp and homemade tartar sauce were excellent. Prices were good. One of a very few seafood places we have ever found in 20 years of coming to Destin.

1 Thank Carl K
Adamsville, Alabama
“Pasta was good....”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

When you go to a seafood place on the beach I was expecting a little more. However...I guess you get what you paid for. The service was great. The drinks were yummy. The macaroni and cheese my son had was a hit and the Alfred my husband ordered was really good. My shrimp was well...I have had better at Captain D's. Sorry. It was a great place to take kids.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Jennifer P
Galloway, Ohio
“Ok, but not great”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I do not like seafood, my husband, however, loves it, our son can take it or leave it. We checked to be sure they had other items beside seafood. Was seated immediately, My husband got the all you could eat catfish with sides. He said his food was great, and hot when served. Our son and I got the fettucini alfredo, when they set it on the table and I went to take a bite, I noticed it was cold...I asked the waiter to throw it in the microwave and he brought it back and it was finally hot, but gross...it was the worst tasting pasta I had ever had. Neither my son or I finished it. I could not get the taste out of my mouth. I did get a salad and it was wonderful, I should have just stuck with that. Lesson learned, do not order pasta at a seafood place.

• Visited March 2014