“Delicious!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Tipp City, Ohio
“Delicious!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Stopped in for lunch on a whim and boy are we glad we did! The atmosphere is very cozy and the food was unique and delicious. Between the Floridian omelette, french toast and sweet potato pancakes, our bellies were full and we had a fabulous lunch. So glad we took a chance instead of just heading to the Pizza Hut buffet. :)

• Visited April 2014

Grayling, Michigan
“Awesome Breakfast”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

We stopped here for breakfast and was not disappointed! The place was packed with customers and the staff was scurrying. We both ordered omelettes and were very pleased. I had a cajun crawfish and shrimp omelette that was filled with lots of seafood and ham and cheese. I actually took half of it home. We also splurged and had a cinnamon roll for "dessert" that melted in your mouth! Definitely a winner in my book.

Visited March 2014
O'Fallon, Illinois
“Good food, friendly service!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice in one week and loved it both times. The service is great and my omelet was awesome. The fruit bowl is very large but with very fresh very good fruit. I will be back

Tishomingo, Mississippi
“Great again”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

WE always save Broken egg to eat the morning we leave Destin.
WE love the food and the location is close to our condo. I love the coffee, and I have always gotten the bananas foster, this time I broke tradition and got the chocolate french toast, Oh My, that is wonderful. Just wish I could make it, I can't wait to go back and get it again.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank clairestone
Guelph, Ontario
“Very Good Western Omelette”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

On March 2, 2014 we went out for breakfast at Broken Egg in the village. After a short wait we were seated and offered very good coffee. I ordered the Western Omelette and it was very good. My partner ordered the pancakes and eggs which she enjoyed. The atmosphere was very nice and modern looking and service was attentive and we were well taken care of. Either the owner or the manager dropped by to see if we enjoyed our breakfast. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends.

• Visited March 2014