“Best Breakfast Ever!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Valparaiso Fl
“Best Breakfast Ever!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Eggs Breakstone? is my favorite....all the omellette dishes I've tried have been super. Staff is friendly...way to go Mike!

Visited September 2013

New Palestine, Indiana, United States
“The Floridian”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

The Floridian omelet is a must have (& large enough for my husband & I to share)! Our waiter was great too, very nice!

• Visited September 2013
Evansville indiana
“Great food, lousy waiter!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

If only waiters understood that their attitude and service go a long way in forming an overall experience for a restaurant. Such is the case at Another Broken Egg in Destin. It was tough to find because it is in a gated community. The food was excellent (I had the French toast and the wife had eggs Benedict). The waiter had a bad attitude from the time we ordered bloody mary's at the bar until we left with only one cup of coffee. He didn't deliver the food, someone else did that. He will probably say he was busy. Well, I was too busy to leave a tip and I told him "you're a lousy waiter." Well worth the visit but stay away from Jon!

• Visited October 2013
Salem, Indiana
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Our family ate here twice while vacationing in Destin.
We love the menu and food. I highly recommend the Banana's Foster Waffle- it was Yummy!!!
My husband loved the Eggs Benedict. For our second breakfast there he tried the Benedict Oscar and did not like it near as much. I had the Hey Ricky Omelet and loved it. Someone else had the Bacquezo Omelet and it was a thumbs up. We were lucky both times In that we had no wait. We were there around 7am and by 8am there was a wait. Best breakfast in Destin!

Visited October 2013
Destin, Florida, United States
“Squat and gobble”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Some people love this place but I can't figure out why. Food is average but comes in gigantic portions that guarantee you'll be obese. Bacon is good. Breakfast ends up costing $12 per head or more. Nothing really good but nothing really awful either. Donut Hole is better.

• Visited March 2013