“The BEST breakfast” 4 of 5 bubbles

Another Broken Egg Cafe
Ranked #16 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Destin, FL
“The BEST breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I went for my birthday - I LOVE BREAKFAST. And this place knows how to do it right. The scrambles are great. My favorites are the benedicts - eggs on muffins. Bacon and coffee are the best I've had. Only problem.....We arrived a couple minutes before our son and the hostess didn't want to seat us and just pointed to a sign, "All members of a party must be present to be seated". That's one way to start off wrong. We insisted and were seated for 2 minutes before he showed up. Glad it wasn't longer - they may have asked us to leave ; )
Very pleased with service and atmosphere is better than most high dollar places.
I've been in a LOT of kitchens, this one is CLEAN.

• Visited November 2012

Ashland, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You gotta eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Very unique menu, the best breakfast I've had anywhere. We always make this our last stop as we head back home.

Visited May 2012
“Great breakfast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We ate a late breakfast and enjoyed it ! I had eggs benedict oscar...amazing with the best goose mary ever! Hubby had an omlete and had a hard time deciding which one to try. We will be back! This will be added to our must stops!!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Best Breakfast in Destin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great place to have Breakfast/Brunch, very clean friendly service.They made the food look good as well as taste good. I had the Southern Crabstack & my husband had the french toast, both were very delicious! Don't let the name fool you, this will be one of the best experiences you will ever have.

• Visited October 2012
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Best food in Baytown Wharf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

We ate at this location twice during our recent visit, 1st time I had the Baquezo omelet (I believe that this has to be one of the best omelets on the planet. 2nd trip I had the pancakes. They were thick, fluffy and delicious. Go to Another Broken Egg...you will not regret it.

Visited November 2012