“Lots of Hype”

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 2, 2012

We heard a lot about this restaurant so were super excited to have brunch here. The food was decent but not the best. I had the crabcake dishes that was on the grit cake - grits undercooked with very little sauce to salvage. Coffee was average and tasted funny. Just not my cup of tea.

Preston G, Manager at Another Broken Egg Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

KACDavis,

I am sorry to hear your visit to one of our locations was not up to par. We would appreciate knowing which location you visited since we have 4 in the area. I would like to encourage you to always inform a manager if you feel that your order is not acceptable. It always good to have our management team informed when there is an problem so we can correct the issue. I appreciate the feedback because all input can only make us better.

- Preston Green -
-- HWY98 Destin location--

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had eggs and the works. Best home fries I ever ate. And the sausage was better then we used to make at my grandmothers. Good service and a convenient location. And I think I had about 4 cups of coffee it was that good.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is a franchised operation, but it's run a lot like a locally owned place. Folks are always solid on service and you don't want to get there too late if you are trying to grab brunch. The waits can get long as it's the flagship breakfast spot in Sandestin.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We were a large group, but the service was excellent. Great breakfast/brunch menu. Muffins, coffee, eggs, omelet, bacon, all were very good. Be sure to make reservations on Sat. or Sun. There are 2 locations. We ate at the one in Destin.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We have been going here for years and consistently have great breakfast and great service. From omlet's to waffles to French toast...all great. Outdoor dinning was most pleasant with our server Amiee and a great visit with the Manager Bryce. Once you understand the management philosophy you can understand why it is a great place to eat...always satisfying.