“Really delicious food for great price!”

Thai Delights Restaurant
Ranked #131 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We saw that this restaurant had good reviews on Trip Advisor so we decided to go. It definitely lived up to the reviews! The food was delicious and it had very reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Thai Delight was a great find off the main highway and definitely worth a visit if your visiting Destin. The waiter was friendly, attentive and the menu selection covered all of our favorite Thai dishes. We started off with the soft spring roll appetizer, which were fresh, delicious and plentiful (4 of them). I ordered larb beef with 4⭐'s of heat and it was perfectly seasoned with just the right amount of spicy heat. My wife had the Pha-Naeng curry with chicken, which was very good; however, it had plenty of chicken, but not many vegetables. Prices were very reasonable (dishes below $10) and we even ordered some chicken Pad Thai to go! Definitely worth a trip if you are visiting Destin and are in the mood for friendly service and delicious, authentic Thai cuisine!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

I previously left a bad review. We dicided to try again, because they got rid of the jerk that told us he was the owner and "They didn't want people like us." Good thing he's gone.
We've ordered take-out a few times and was pleased, so we dined in.
The food was very good. My wife orders the "old recipe" pad thai; she says the new recipe is too sweet. The service is lacking. Nobody greeting customers, had to ask for refills, and left out part of dessert. That small of a restaurant should have GREAT service.
When you order 1 out of 4 stars (heat), it shouldn't burn. Heat can always be added, but if it's too hot, what can you do ? I've read a few others complaints about the heat.
We'll be back, but order ½ star and look for the owner.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

As stated elsewhere the place looks like "a dump". The food is VERY Thai. She does a very good job of presenting "authentic" Thai dishes. We were a party of 6 on an early Friday night. I would recommend the starters list be a good place to begin. I highly recommend the "Red Currie" but be careful on the "heat" - I had 2 (out of 5) and it was plenty spicy. Family business run by a guy from Michigan and his talented chef wife. Prices well in line. Give it a try!

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The building itself is nothing to look at. Very run down, But......the food makes up for it all. Fresh rolls are great! Pork fried rice is flavorful, and spare ribs are delicious! The price for lunch specials is very good.