“food is good service is fair.”

Thai Delights Restaurant
Ranked #132 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Thai
“food is good service is fair.”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

from cali, the food hear is a hit.but the last thing i wanna see is a old american guy sitting in a dirty little office right when you walk in its kinda off putting having said that food was great service was fair..

santa rosa beach, fl
“So disappointed. This used to be my favorite place.”
Reviewed August 28, 2010

It's been months since my husband and I have eaten at Thai Delights. This had my favorite Destin restaurant for a few years. Their spring rolls, calamari, fried rice, and fresh fish dishes were always excellent. Tonight, my husband and I made the 15 mile trip in the rain because I was craving my favorite red snapper dish and their fried rice.

While there was only 1 man dining, service was slow. There were a few take out orders. The calamari was not up to par, but my husband cleaned the plate. When my snapper "fillet" arrived, I was surprised at how high and curled-up the piece was, so I turned it over. It was all dark, "blood line" meat with hardly any white fish meat on it. I was extremely disappointed in this small, dark piece of fish that I sent it back immediately. My husband had ordered the basil snapper, and after more than 5 minutes after my dish arriving, his finally arrived. His was curled high as well, and when he cut it open with his fork it was bloody. He sent it back as well. For $18.95 you'd think a snapper fillet would be a generous, nice cut of red snapper with flaky, white meat. After both of our meals were sent back, my shrimp fried rice arrived, $9.95 menu price. The dish had 4 shrimp on it and the shrimp were not cooked all the way. They were rubbery and I could barely cut them with my fork. Needless to say, this is no longer my favorite place to eat and that is really disappointing.

1 Thank maxxilaunch