“Great food, great service”
Review of Fisherman's Wharf - CLOSED

Fisherman's Wharf
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for dinner with a party of 12 and had a great experience. Our waiter was very knowledgable about the dishes and made great suggestions. We arrived a little early to beat the rush and also learned that you can call ahead to get on the list. We had no trouble getting a table and the food was timed well from appetizers to entree. We had a great night!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This place saved the day for our 3 generation family dinner. We left Dewey destin where they were so rude and walked here. The food was amazing, the staff was pleasant and helpful, and the restaurant was clean and well kept. This place gets it right. Treat yourself to great food and try it. I had the fried shrimp platter and they had numerous sides to accompany it. There were over 29 jumbo shrimp. The scallops were also great and their onion rings are great. Winner all around.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We went to Fisherman's Wharf while we were at the Harbor Marina. It was lunch time and they had wonderful meal options that were affordable. We had a great waiter who tended to all our needs. He over heard me say that I have never tried an oyster and insisted I try one. Before I knew it, he was at our table telling me what to put on it and how to eat it. Great experience-make sure you visit them next time you are there. It's worth it !!

1  Thank Brenda B
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We only ate here because the wait at Dewey Destins was too long the first night. We immediately got a table. The dining area was spacious & clean. The food came out fast and was very good. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Nice atmosphere,right on the harbor. Food was pretty good. I had snowcrab dinner which had 4 clusters, 2 others had seafood platters which were plentyful, and1 had crab cakes (she didn't care for them). We were there at 6:00 and had no problems. When we left there were people waiting in line outside. Oh and they also have happy hour on oysters on the half shell 1 dozen for $5 before 6. Missed it but really didn't need them.