“Not worth the $$ or the trip... if interested in the food!”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #200 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Atlanta, Georgia
“Not worth the $$ or the trip... if interested in the food!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Our group wanted wings one night so we placed a take-out order. We ordered 50 "Naked" wings and what a disappointment! Initially the order was incorrect (good thing the hostess checked for me!). The wings were flavorless and scrawny! They were not meaty at all and left us all still hungry. Certainly there are better places for wings in Destin, FL so I'd skip Hooters if solely interested in the food.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Cindy C

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good food-service could have been better”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

When we arrived to the restaurant it was pretty empty, we were greeted promptly by a hostess, however it took her & 2 different servers to decide where to seat us, 3 adults 4 kids ages 17-4. The hostess first asked if I wanted a highchair for my son I replied yes, she then asked if a hightop would be ok... The server we ended up with was not friendly & was very rushed. Thankfully the food saved this from a one star review, the wings & fries were great, my son had the kids hamburger meal which was also good.

“Horrible experience!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Horrible service!
My husband ordered the crabs, half of the crabs were ice cold and the other half hot. I didn't not get my salad until I was halfway finished with my shrimp. The couple with us did not get their food until we were nearly finished with our entire meal and all anyone would say was there are some new guys in the kitchen the good cooks quit... Only one of us had drinks and he had to ask for every drink two to three times every time he ordered. Horrible experience.

• Visited June 2014
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great Meal”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This was the first time I have been in Hooters in about twenty years. The wait staff, besides being very attractive, was attentive and prompt in getting my food out to me.

My wings were just as I ordered them and delicious!

Visited May 2014
“On a downhill trip. ”
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This hooters had been going down hill since 2007! And now worse than I have ever seen it, poor management staff, very dirty, kitchen looks dirty as well, air vents are a gray fur of dust, food is not what it use to be and it's extremely over priced for what your getting. I hope the owners start paying more attention to this hooters and maybe get it back to what it was before.