“"Best Thai food!"”

Royal Orchid Thai Cuisine
Ranked #143 of 314 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Their Pad Thai is second to none and the red curry is awesome!we also order springroll for the appetizer,it was so crispy and the best we ever had. If you like Thai food, this is the best place to try.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I check this place out based on the great reviews. I ordered the spring rolls and fried rice. The rice was average but the spring rolls were the best I've ever had in my life. My husband and I almost returned for another order the spring rolls.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

It has been awhile since I have eaten here. Decided to get some take out.
I got two appetizers.
Summer Rolls were very bitter. On closer inspection I noted they used the yellow part of iceberg lettuce. There were 3 rolls for $8.99
Steamed Dumplings, the sauce that came with them tasted like molasses and soy sauce, very strange and did not compliment the dumplings. 4 dumplings for $11.99
Please note there is no lunch menu.
Just way too many restraunts in this area to go back to this poor one.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We visit this place every time we are in Destin. They have not disappointed us yet. We clean our plates, despite ordering 8 out of max 9 scale of hot. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Had the Pad Kee Mow, Fried Wontons, spring rolls and fried rice. Service was prompt and friendly, and food was delicious.