“Local friends picked here”

Hog's Breath Saloon
Ranked #52 of 310 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Some friends of ours from the area selected this place. We were hesitant at first since we had children with us and it was called a saloon. Great call on picking the place because it was great!!

This is one of the few places in Destin that they actually allow you to make substitutions to your platter. For example I like grilled fish on the seafood platters. Out of the 5 nights in Destin this was the ONLY one that said it was not a problem.

The food was great, the atmosphere was neat, an the staff was very polite. I would definitely recommend this place.

1  Thank Gary M

Reviewed August 19, 2014

A good variety of food. I had the alfredo and was pleasantly surprised. Others in my group had pulled pork and the stew. Both enjoyed their meals as well.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

We always visit this local and family favorite when we are in Destin. It is just a fun place with awesome hamburgers, the best gumbo and reasonable prices. Highly recommend. I have never been disappointed and we even use their seasoning when grilling our own burgers.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

The food was good. Nothing special. definitely not Texas bbq. The atmosphere was good. the kids really enjoyed it.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

After very, very bad service we still havent been able to pull in there again. The food was at best mediocre. I feel like some day we will return, but goes to show what bad service will do.

1  Thank Cindy4vols