“Great Food!”

Ranked #59 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Description: Authentic, Southern Bar-B-Q. Meats are slow-smoked for 24 hours around the clock. All trimmings are made fresh from scratch daily (not one freezer in the whole building). Dine In, To Go, Drive Thru, Private Dining, or Catering available.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stopped in because we had heard great things about it. I ordered the Pulled Pork and the rest of my family had Bar-B-Q Chicken and Ribs. The food was GREAT! I am not a Rib person but I did try the Chicken and it was awesome! If you have time stop in you will really enjoy it!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

I used Jim and Nicks as my wedding caterer and I was beyond happy with Susan. Susan made the whole process EASY and she was so friendly. The food was so GOOD! Everything came warm and everyone enjoyed their meals.

I can't thank Jim & Nicks and Susan enough for catering our wedding!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We make sure to visit every year on vacation. It's a nice break from seafood. Good barbecue. Ribs are awesome. I could live off their lemonade and those CHEESE BISCUITS!! Seriously, best ever.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was our first trip to a Jim N Nicks BBQ joint. Was not impressed at all. Maybe it is because we are from Tennessee and have great BBQ here, or maybe it just wasn't good. Really though, it wasn't good. I guess that is why there weren't many cars in the parking lot all week when we drove by.

Service wasn't the greatest, our waiter was very young and kind of acted like he had no idea what he was doing. When our meals arrived, the BBQ sandwiches were so small and the fries were hard as a brick.

Not what we were looking for. Would not recommend to anyone else.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had pulled chicken bbq sandwich and it was to die for. The rolls, corn, coleslaw were all very good. Wait staff friendly.