“Mediocre Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Been a few times, but lately the quality of the food has suffered. Had the Steak and Mushroom Fajitas, wife had the chicken and artichoke fajitas. Neither was very good, but the Chicken and Artichoke Fajitas has absolutely no taste at all.
Do not recommend either of the fajitas.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Excellent food and service. Prices are very reasonable. Ambience not much but a great place for large family groups.

1  Thank BebeD
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I tried many restaurants while vacationing here in Destin and only found two I was satisfied with. This one and another broken egg.

1  Thank Nursescottie
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Party of 3, horrible service. Server was overly talkative, and nosy. Server recommended dish, dish wasn't good. Took a small piece of it and let her know I was unhappy with dish, she did not take plate away nor offer to serve something else, niether did she call a manager to talk to me. All she said was "How sad for you." Left place still hungry and very angry honestly.

2  Thank Ana C
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I guess we all have different expectations when we say "Mexican food"... But I really like this place every summer I eat here! Frozen Margaritas with sangria on top is delish!! Ok food- seafood fajitas, shrimp dishes, Chickhen. Cheese dip.. All great to my likings! I love southwest. Texmex and most of all authentic. This is a food dinner!