“Not all the same”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Went to the Tennessee Aquarium in Chattanooga (awesome marine exhibits) and found a Mellow Mushroom nearby. The pizzas were LOADED with custom toppings and absolutely delicious. Service was great, a hopping place! We were really disappointed with the pies, opposite from the Chattanooga strore. We won't go back.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband suffers from Celiac disease so he has to eat gluten free. We were so excited to find the Mellow Mushroom just a few miles from Okaloosa Island. Their gluten free pizza taste just like real pizza. Even I think it taste good & I don't like many gluten free things. It was clean & the service was fast, we ordered ours to carry back to the condo, so I can not speak for dinning in. I know it was not crowded we went to order ours.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and I ate there while on vacation. staff was friendly and the waitress met all our needs. the food was good but had to wait a little while for it. Good atmoshpere. I would recommend the hoagie sandwichs. Made to perfection!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had lunch there today with my wife and very messy one and three year old. Very curious and understanding staff and the quality of the food was excellent. I would would recommend this place and will eat here again the next time we are in town.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Interesting flavor combinations and extensive beer list. The bruchetta is some of the best I've had. We'll be back