“Great Gluten Free place to eat”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #92 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Gordonsville, Tennessee
“Great Gluten Free place to eat”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband suffers from Celiac disease so he has to eat gluten free. We were so excited to find the Mellow Mushroom just a few miles from Okaloosa Island. Their gluten free pizza taste just like real pizza. Even I think it taste good & I don't like many gluten free things. It was clean & the service was fast, we ordered ours to carry back to the condo, so I can not speak for dinning in. I know it was not crowded we went to order ours.

• Visited August 2012

Gainesville, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Hoagies”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

My family and I ate there while on vacation. staff was friendly and the waitress met all our needs. the food was good but had to wait a little while for it. Good atmoshpere. I would recommend the hoagie sandwichs. Made to perfection!

• Visited September 2012
“Good place”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Had lunch there today with my wife and very messy one and three year old. Very curious and understanding staff and the quality of the food was excellent. I would would recommend this place and will eat here again the next time we are in town.

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Interesting flavor combinations and extensive beer list. The bruchetta is some of the best I've had. We'll be back

Visited September 2012
Newburgh, Indiana
“very good pizza”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

The food and service was excellent. The place was crowded but they got us right in. it was a little loud, but that's because family's are having such a great time. Make sure the kids watch the kitchen area because the cooks hand toss the pizza crust.

Visited June 2012