“Poor Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great pizza, but the service is horrible! My visit to the Mellow Mushroom in Destin was the most frustrating moment of my vacation. I have NEVER encountered a waiter with such an arrogant attitude. The only reason I did not get up and leave was that another waiter apologized and provided the service you expect when dining out.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Service was quick and fast, allowed for a great dining experience. The food was also very good not to mention all the draught beers that were on tap.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

The MM had a huge selection of beer on tap and a full bar. The appetizers that we tried were very good. We ordered a Kosmic Karma Pizza and we loved it. The service was very good and the ambiance was exactly what would be expected from a restaurant named the Mellow Mushroom. :o)

Reviewed August 6, 2012

My husband and I ordered a supreme carry out one night while on vacation. The order was ready when I arrived and the pizza was delicious!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We ordered take out pizza from here one evening while in Destin. The person taking the call said 45 mins and when we arrived, even though they were packed, our pizza was ready. We ordered two large pizzas and they were both excellent. One pizza was pepperoni and the other was a supreme pizza with lots of toppings. We were very pleased with the sizes.