“Breakfast was terrible!”

Cuisines: American, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I ate breakfast there today. The service was slow and the food was the worst I ever tasted - as I didn't eat much of it. The scrambled eggs were cold and congealed and the hash-browns were so full of grease, I am still nauseated. The toast and biscuits were good. We have eaten lunch and dinner there before and it was great. We will never go back for breakfast. Such a shame. Nice atmosphere.

2  Thank bjcvicks
There are newer reviews for Harbor Docks

Reviewed December 29, 2012

On the check they charge 2.50 for a green tea... And that would be fine if they brought you a nice hot green tea... Not a hot cup of water with a lemon lipton tea bag in it that the server spilled half of... And I thought i would get those melt in your mouth buttery shimp that the gulf is so famous for... But i got 5 over cooked prawns that i could have had back in california... Very poor for being in the sea food capital of the US...

1  Thank Ben_Bernard
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We just got back from an amazing trip to Destin. I spent 10 years of my life there and loved every moment of it. My fiance and I were together and knew that I had to take him there. He loved it...as to be expected!! Our sushi was absolutely superb and of course the view... I cant wait to visit again!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Worth a visit but not during high season when it's totally nuts. Unless you like crowds and noise. Do you like crowds and noise?

1  Thank Al S
Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was a pleasant surprise for us. Always asking locals for recommendations on eateries and this place was one of them. Great fresh catch, not over spiced or not covered with too much sauce that you can't even taste what you are eating. So, if you are up for fresh cooked fish with minimum sides and accompanied by great house salad ( though too much dressing, so better get it on the side), and good choice of side dish, this is place for you.
And great- great seating with harbor views.