“Delicious Fresh Seafood but salad could use improvement” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Harbor Docks

Harbor Docks
Ranked #44 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Birmingham, Alabama
“Delicious Fresh Seafood but salad could use improvement”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

My husband and I with another couple enjoyed our food at Harbor Docks so much that we returned again during our vacation...Our first night and last night while in Destin....We all enjoyed our meals both times...Red Snapper, Grouper Parmadine, Seafood Platter, Chef's Platter...the salad is another thing...needs improvement...All they have to offer you is the vingerette or ginger dressing....other than the dressing...great meal....Yes, it is pricey but we felt worth it....

• Visited October 2012

MARIANNA
“Dock at Harbor Docks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Amazing dinner once again. My favorite table was available. The sushi was great. Cassidy our server could not have been nicer or more professional. My wife and each had a special for the night. AMAZING! We both ate toooo much.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Good but overpriced!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Went here while on vacay last week. Cost is getting ridiculous. I remember going several years ago and it not being so high. Maybe $22 for an entree. I spent $30 for the Gulf Grouper Parmadine. While very tasty, I don't know if it was worth $30 and the almonds on top are too much. Without them was just fine - it overpowers the dish - IMO. It included a Baked Potato and a side salad. I do love their side salad with mandarin oranges and almonds. My husband had the stuffed bacon wrapped shrimp $24. There were about 5 shrimp. It came with a baked potato as well. No pre-dinner bread. Ordered one drink and sent it back. The mix they tasted terrible (i.e. cheap). They took it off the bill and I ordered another which was very good. Its gotten too pricey for me to go back...all in all about $80. Maybe return for lunch. Service was very good. But, we went about 5 p.m. After that it started filling up pretty fast. They do have a nice view.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank Michelle F
Tupelo, Mississippi
“Good food but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here the other day and the food was great, the view of the harbor was amazing but the prices where a shock.. but we enjoyed it but not sure we would go back..

• Visited September 2012
Destin, Florida
“great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

A great place for locals and tourist, best seats at the sushi bar. I highly recommend the TNT roll. Go early for dinner as during the summer its really hard to get a seat.

Visited July 2012