“Good food but pricey”

Cuisines: American, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 21, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here the other day and the food was great, the view of the harbor was amazing but the prices where a shock.. but we enjoyed it but not sure we would go back..

Reviewed September 20, 2012

A great place for locals and tourist, best seats at the sushi bar. I highly recommend the TNT roll. Go early for dinner as during the summer its really hard to get a seat.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I was told this is one of the better places to go for fresh seafood by one of the local fishing charter captains. I had the fresh swordfish prepared blackened. It was not the best I've had, but very good and quite fresh. The atmosphere is what you would expect, very much a nautical theme...nice open air patio. Our service was very good as well. Pricing was fair for fresh seafood.

2  Thank hvbohio
Reviewed September 15, 2012

If you want good fish and seafood at a great price, this is the place, along with friendly service also. Black rated grouper is hard to find, and they have it!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a very nice but laid back place. We sat outside to enjoy the evening sunset. The Shrimp w/ Grits was very tasty. My wife got the Asian dish that she truly enjoyed. The "Mike-a-rita" was very good. Service was good too.