“Love this place”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Reviewed November 30, 2009

Always hit this place while in Destin. Love the Creamsicle Martini, the Filet Medallions, the Crab Crusted Grouper, and the Creme Brulee for dessert!
I would recommend this for couples and special occasions. Pricey. Definately go weekdays 5-6 for bogo specials!

1  Thank Lyss22

Reviewed November 18, 2009

nice harbor view, agreeable service, warm front door greeting, very personal attention, we fetl. lt welcomed. linens were high quality, an decor posh. portions were large, and presented with a flair. grouper was delicious, crab cakes heavy on the fork, scallops from maine no less, were wonderfully prepared with artichoke and pleasantly seasoned. shrimp were fresh, large and splendidly prepared. top not in every respect.

2  Thank Bbqman3341
Reviewed October 10, 2009

Plan to go between 5 and 6 pm. when they offer 2 for 1. Not for children and not a shorts and t-shirt place. Food was good.

2  Thank ALMAR73
Reviewed September 21, 2009

We have been to Destin several times over the last few years. It's always fun going to new restaurants not available where we are from. I jumped on trip advisor and looked for a great restaurant and began reading reviews. We picked Marina Cafe because it was rated so high, we were not disappointed.
We arrived around 8:30 on a Saturday night in mid September. There was no wait and we were quickly greeted at the door. We were sat with a wonderful view of the bay. Our waiter was very polite and took our order quickly. We ordered scallops as an appitizer which came out quickly and was awesome. Our main course was supberb. My wife had the keylime pie dessert. I hate keylime pie but I have to say I even liked it.
The dinner was very nice and anyone who eats here will not be upset. It was expensive but to me, well worth the price. You should eat here if you want a great meal and not worried about $$$. Skip it if you don't want to spend some cash.

1  Thank halby30
Reviewed September 19, 2009

Good food and outstanding atmosphere and service, but priced like a restaurant a notch above its quality. That said, the happy hour is a great deal. Half priced sushi and pizza is very satisfying. Just about every drink is half priced, which is a good thing because the normal prices are too high. In short, if I came here for a regular dinner I'd feel like I was being ripped off but it's a great place from 5-7pm.