“Exquisite cuisine royalty service....”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

The most amazing food!!! Servuce was flawless from our waiter Chris H to the front end manager Wally... A heavenly dining experience !!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by so many people in Destin.They told us they had a buy one get one get one free menu. My husband and I went with another couple.We were seated as soon as we walked in, did not have a reservation, however this was Jan.at about 5pm.We had a table by the window where you can see the harbor.The food was wonderful . Three of us had the grouper and my husband had the red fish.I tasted the redfish and it was the best.I You could get the two for one meal from a selection of 5 or 6. The service was great, the waiter was knowledgeable and helpful. We would definitely go back there.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We've been to their happy hour 3 times and had a consistent experience. The 1/2 price drinks and appetizers are awesome, but the service is always RUDE. Last time we stood on the lobby for several mins, made eye contact multiple times with a guy working the bar, kept expecting him to tell us to have a seat or that someone would be right with us, he never did. I finally asked if it was open seating, he said yes. Gah couldn't he have told us that when he saw us?!?! The same lady has waited on us during all 3 visits. Despite being mature adults, my husband and his friend are doctors in the military, we feel like annoying teenagers to these people. We are always polite, but never get a warm feeling here. Oh well, we will continue to go, but only because the drinks and apps are 1/2 price and very good!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We were referred here by the place we were staying and were delighted to find that it was worth the mention! They have a buy one entree get one free special from 5-6 which is such a deal and the food is delicious!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

My boyfriend found this restaurant on Yelp, so we tried it. I order the chicken pasta dish which was not pushed by the waiter, but I LOVED IT!!!!!! He ordered a fish dish that the waiter strongly recommended, and indicated that they've been serving for 20 years. He thought it was fantastic and was pleased with his decision to have chosen that dish.

Great food, great service and the ambiance was magnificent!

Really enjoyed ourselves there... would love to go back!