“Half priced Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Half priced Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Sit on the deck on the bay at Sunset and love life. Did I mention HALF PRICED DRINKS AND APPETIZERS. The view is terrific

• Visited October 2013

Frankfort, Kentucky
“This is my all time favorite restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere, elegant, food is superior! I love the Andouille crusted redfish. To die for!! Between 5-6 pm they offer buy one - get one entree free. They have excellent wine. Tablecloths and an incredible view of the Destin Harbor. My favorite restaurant anywhere!

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

The host was excellent...very clean....everyone was accommodating...stunning view of the marina....great food and portion...will definitely return when in destin.

Chuck and Diane farhat

Visited September 2013
Shalimar, Florida
“Our favorite Destin restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have always had a great experience every time we dine here. They are consistently good in all aspects of fine dining. The staff, the food, the ambiance are always top notch. I particularly like that the maître d' always remembers us and welcomes us back each time. That makes an impression on you. I wish I knew his name so I could share it with everybody that reads this. The waiters are always consistently professional. My favorite dish,the red snapper, is always superb too.

How can I not like a place like this?

Pensacola, Florida
“Beautiful view for some”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We decided to take my brother and his wife here Sunday evening. We had been to the Grand Marlin on Friday so I was hoping this would be just as nice. We made a reservation so we could be by the window; otherwise you don't have much of a view. We arrived early and since the weather was nice, we asked to be moved outside. They were very accommodating and said if we didn't mind waiting a few more minutes, they could seat us there. We all had a glass of wine in the bar. We noticed a couple having "small plates" and drinks. They said that was the place to eat...great view and better prices. However, we were a party of 6 and the tables are for 4 (another time...maybe Martini Wednesday?)
I wish we had kept the inside window seat. When we were seated, two tables had been put together and 3 of us had our backs to the beautiful sunset. Our server was very attentive and gave us time to chat and decide about our choices. We had everything from Gumbo to sushi. My son-in-law devoured the shirt steak. My brother didn't leave any evidence that he had eaten lamp chops except for the bones! I had the salmon and I wished it had been cooked a little longer. I took it home and had it for lunch. My husband had the ahi tuna and he said he has had better.
Overall, it was a pleasant experience. I am looking forward to going back to eat at the bar to try the crab cakes.