“One of the best meals we've ever had!”
Review of Marina Cafe

Marina Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Marina Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 310 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Experience Adult Contemporary Dining with breathtaking views of the Destin Harbor through a thirty foot window wall in the bar and waterfront dining room. Our extensive international wine collection compliments an eclectic menu of classic Creole, Mediterranean, Pan Asian and American cuisine in addition to gourmet brick oven pizza and sushi selections. Fresh local seafood and USDA prime steaks. Waterfront cocktail deck with sensational sunsets.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I were in town for business and went looking for good sushi and/or seafood. We found both! Great food, great atmosphere and some of the best service ever! Our waiter, Chris Haas(?), was very attentive and very informed to help us make our decisions for the meal. I cannot recommend you go to this restaurant enough, well worth the money.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Arrived before our reservation and sat at the bar where we took advantage of their happy hour half off drinks and half off sushi. Good drinks and decent sushi. Tasted great...no fancy presentation.
Sat at our reservation time and had a a great meal. The scallops were wonderful as was the fish of the day!! Great service. Overall wonderful meal!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food was amazing, the andoulle crusted redfish is probably the best I have had. The service was a tad bit slow though, that is my only complaint. My wife and I will be back. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Excellent attention to detail. The smoked applewood bacon in my romaine bleu cheese salad was amazing. I ordered the andoulle crusted redfish omg was it good. We went from 5-6 pm and took advantage of buy one entree get one free.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had my wedding reception dinner at Marina Café in July and everything was very nice. The party room was very elegant with the Harbor view & the food was awesome! We had 2 waiters that were very helpful and put up with all the crazy children we had. Thank you Marina Café! Great memories!