“Okay, Not For Me”

Ranked #69 of 312 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Locally owned and operated since 1982, Fudpucker's has become famous for its great food, world famous t-shirts and fun atmosphere that appeals to young and old alike. The name "Fudpucker's" comes from a nick-name that local deckhands used when referring to the Triggerfish. Of course, even people who have never been to Fudpucker's have probably seen the name on one of the "World Famous" Fudpucker T-shirts. From the very beginning, the name has attracted a lot of attention, and although it has now just about become a household word, it can still inspire a smile or a laugh. Fudpucker's is committed to making your visit a good one so that you'll want to tell your friends about it and you'll want to come back again and again. So relax, enjoy yourself and have a good time. That's what it's all about!
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Two senior couples traveling and stopped for lunch. There is an alligator area, a store and restaurant and bars. This has to be really crowded during the beach season. There was a good menu and prices were reasonable. The food was good and service great. I frequented this type place forty years ago - my problem. I suspect the crowd increases in beach season and evenings and the aligators dont care. The caretaker did take time to give a through explanation of the alligators. Staff very friendly.

2  Thank MikeBelAir_MD
Write a ReviewReviews (2,377)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We visited Fudpuckers during our vacation in Destin. Place was clean and food was delicious. I really loved how the whole place is decorated with signatures of everyone that has been there, the coke bottles as salt and pepper shakers, and the menu is a newspaper( which we kept for souviners). The gift shop was decorated very pretty for Christmas. We loved seeing the baby gators as well. We will go back again!!

1  Thank StacyH983
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

Best fish sandwich I've had in decades!! Huge, thick, and perfectly grilled. Fries were crisp and delicious. Best part of the whole dining experience was my delightful server who could not have been nicer or more attentive. She's a keeper and if they were smart they'd be having her train other servers. AND they turned on the Broncos game so I could see my Broncos WIN!!

2  Thank CamelbackMtn
Reviewed January 12, 2014

I wasn't going to review this place, because I thought lots of other people already would have, but when I saw some negative mentions on another review site, I thought I should -- this is just a good and fun place to go. We'd never been to, or heard of it before, but it was right next to our motel, so we walked over on a slow night (for them). Really, really interesting menu, and they were unusually accommodating of my particular food allergies, which isn't always the case. Plus, you've never seen a beer can collection 'til you see what they've got there. Go there - eat there. It's good, it's fun.

2  Thank Steve P P
Reviewed January 8, 2014

They offered the exact dishes that we were craving! Service was fast, friendly, and very attentive. The food was cooked perfectly and presented hot and nicely arranged. Always a great experience here!

2  Thank shamrocked83