“Fudpucker's” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fudpucker's Beachside Bar & Grill

Fudpucker's Beachside Bar & Grill
Ranked #46 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Fudpucker's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My friends from Alabama were visiting (I'm a local) and asked if I could meet them at Fudpucker's for dinner. I was hesitant because it looks like a touristy place and I had never had the food.
I ended up having a great time! I had good food at a good price and had fun with my friends feeding the gators! The atmosphere was fun, and the shirts were so cute all of my friends bought one :)

acworth
“reviews were mostly dead-on”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We took our kids and parents to this restaurant based on a recommendation. I read the online reviews that said the food was poor to average, but was incredibly overpriced, and also that the liquor was severely watered down. They were dead-on accurate. The service was decent, the decor was interesting, and feeding the alligators was neat. The food was luke-warm, the pita chips and nacho chips were stale, the dressings not high quality (somewhat to be expected though), and was lackluster. Overall, it's an interesting place that is probably worth a look, but don't expect to get a great meal, or a drink that isn't diluted 50% or more.

Shreveport, Louisiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not so much of a good place to go on vacation...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Party of 25 each ticket was rang up separate, even the kids got their own ticket, and a $19.00 tip was added to each ticket. One of our friends ordered a tea to go, the tea was 3.90 for a small cup, then they added a 19.00 tip, even after she marked through the tip line. Pay attention to your ticket....food was not worth going again..would not recommend this place to anyone...

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank S K
Rolla, Missouri
“Great family Fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Fudpuckers and Gator Beach, awesome food, great atmosphere and a fantastic experience!! Highly recommend this one!

Tennessee
“One and done”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I read about this place on line and it seemed like it would be a fun place, especially for my kids. I was surprised to find writing all over the walls and a lot of it inappropriate especially for young children. I also did not care for the seasoning on my food. It was a little spicy as it was for my whole family. I have deffinetly had worse food but I have also had a lot better for a lot less. I will probably not return or would I recommend it to anyone else.