“Horrible experience!”
Review of La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita
More attraction details
Owner description: Destin Florida water sports and beach service for travelers and locals! We provide fun at the beach! Here are the services we provide. Pontoon boat rentals, waverunners rentals, parasailing trips, dolphin cruise trips, inflatable floating water park, standup paddle board rental, kayak rental, sailboat rentals, banana boat rides and bike rentals. Find us in Destin and get the most out of your vacation!
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I rented two jet skis for an hour and while returning them, had a huge issue with this company. My husband was pulling into return his and was following the employee of La Dolce Vite's directions. During this process where the employee was handling the jet ski, they accused my husband of cracking the fiberglass and charged us $150. They said since the employee told him to turn it off early that he would only charge him an extra $150 instead of $300. So, all I can do at this point is tell everyone that I can to not use this company. Also, you know what they say about karma. Hope this helps someone!

4  Thank kentuckygirl33
LDVbeach, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Dear Kentuckygirl33,
Thank you for taking the time to review our company and letting us know about your dissatisfaction. We truly appreciate your feedback. We first would like to apologize about the damage that occurred during your trip. As you know, we perform a thorough walk around before and after each trip, so it's easy to know when a incident as occurred. In addition to the walk around, we clean, refuel, and inspect each waverunner, every day of the rental season. This combination makes it's easy to notice any new damages.

Please don't think we are out to steal money from you. In the last six months, out of thousands of rentals, only a few riders have been charged for damages. We were even generous enough to cut the original damage fee in half for you...

We know you don't feel it was fair to be charged for the damage, but to say "So, all I can do at this point is tell everyone that I can to not use this company." is very harsh. All we want is for everyone to have a great time, enjoy the water, and keep our equipment in good condition.

All reviews
"blast"
in 3 reviews
"vacation"

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I use the La Dolce Vita beach service every time I go to Destin. They offer so many activities for my family. We love using the collegiate umbrellas, playing on the water inflatables and there snowcones. They really take care of us on our trips. They even offer small umbrellas with beach toys for all my grandchildren. Each experience is an easy and fun filled one. There is no other beach service around that compares to La Dolce Vita.

LDVbeach, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Thank you so much Lynn for your kind review. We are truly appreciate your feed back and the time you took to write this. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

While vacationing in Destin, we rented chairs and umbrellas from this company. They would set up every morning on the beach across from our condo. Those were some of the hardest working people I've ever seen. And when you would go down to the hut to rent the equipment or buy a snow cone, you would receive excellent customer service every single time. Their equipment was in good shape and they were very attentive to any special equipment needs that you may have.

I highly recommend them and I hope to see them again next year!

LDVbeach, Owner at La Dolce Vita, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you Shannon for taking the time to write a review about us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I use La dolce vita beach service every time I'm in Destin. The service is terrific. They have so many activities for my family. My kids love the water inflatables, it keeps them busy all day long.

1  Thank Linzwag20

Linzwag20, we are truly grateful for your kind words. See you next time!