“Very poor service! :(”

Cuisines: Seafood
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very poor service! :(”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Me and my family are walking by this restaurant when one of their waiters persuaded us to come inside their restaurant. When we walked in the music was up full blast and it was freezing cold.The waiter came by and told us their internet was down so we had to pay in cash. We also had to wait forever for the food to come to us, and the food is one of the worst I've ever eaten. I saw them microwave the shells of my husband's shrimp tacos. My son said that the ribs he had were dry and I saw one of the cooks pick up the french fries with her bare hands. the horrible food here was expensive, so I had to pay a $100 in cash for horrible food. Horrible food, long wait, I wouldn't recommend eating here at all!!!

9 Thank Unhappy R

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Food was lacking....”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The only thing going for this restaurant was the view. The brisket is just a stack of fat.. hamburger tasted like a frozen burger reheated. And veggie tacos were like putting pinto beans on tortillas. Very bland would never recommend.

2 Thank ejones0626
Tulsa, OK
“Great Location”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This is located on the bay, with plenty of outdoor seating. There is live music next door, so in reality this place has music as well. Prices were high. Several basic things on the menu were unavailable, sold out. The food we had was pretty good, but not remarkable. Their special grits were actually not very good. Their drinks are large and unusual. I liked them well enough.
Key lime pie was very good.

Location makes me recommend this restaurant. It might be better to go there and have a drink and an appetizer, and actually eat elsewhere, but either way it is a pleasant place to sit awhile.

Visited June 2014
St Louis, MO
“Terrible food,terrible service, great views”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Staff waiting outside to lure you in should be your first clue I guess. Great outdoor seating is where it ends. Menu had black marker all over it to indicate items no longer available (they are waiting on their new menus) but in the mean time, it looks like my first grader was put in charge of that art work!
Typical fried pickles with plain ranch dressing. Tuna dip was dry and bland served with stale pita chips.
Fish and chips was typical and appeared just like Gortons or Van de Kamps cod fillets.
Pulled pork was moist with little fat. Potato salad was bland and really heavy on the creamy with nothing to break it up.
Wedge salad was so completely drowned in blue cheese dressing that it couldn't be eaten. It was literally like eating spoonfuls of dressing.
The food was served promptly by the bus boy and but wait staff did not return to offer drink refills or check to ensure that our food was brought out or correct. At $2.99 I expect at the very least an offer of a refill and hell, maybe a to go drink. Waiter returned at the end of the meal so I could not ask for a redo on the salad therefore I went without. When I tell him that it was inedible, he says "let me see if I can get that taken off of your bill" Not an offer to get me any kind of food to eat. No offers for dessert. Had to ask for the check twice.

2 Thank GoGirlStL
Georgetown, Kentucky
“Overpriced, terrible service but the food was decent”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

They had two people out front trying to lure customers in but would have been better served by using them inside waiting tables. The appetizer onion rings were $1.00 each, two mixed drinks were $26 (which were watered down)...service was terrible and the total bill for 5 adults and 1 child was $136 with no dessert!!