“Best Bloody Mary's”

Dining options: Late Night
Joliet, Illinois
“Best Bloody Mary's”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Fun outside bar area. Fun to talk to locals and found out about a great fresh seafood store called Sextons. Highly recommend both.

Visited August 2013

Tulsa, Oklahoma
“hungry traveler”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Food was excellent, sat outside - great weather, wait staff was excellent. 5 of us, each had something different and all agreed the food was excellent.

Visited July 2013
Overland Park, Kansas
“Not worth the hype”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

Starters- I am from KC, the BBQ Capitol, but was told this place was good. The bbq was good, but doesn't compare to what I am used it. The sides were okay. I just think if you have bbq in Florida- embrace it! Have Bbq seafood dishes, be creative with a few of your dishes. I was really disappointed to only see basic bbq options and traditional fish options. It's good food, but I don't understand how it merits its own souvenir shop and all the hype.

• Visited August 2013
Springfield, IL
“Things weren't too bad, until we went to leave...”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Ugh... We came in for lunch, and ordered some food. One of us got a sampler of their different types of bbq meat, which was around $25. One of us got a sandwich. The food wasn't bad, but it was pretty pricey for what you get. The waitress was very nice, but she kept disappearing for long periods of time, and we sat with totally empty drinks for most of the time we were there. The experience wasn't anything spectacular, but it wasn't awful by any means.
That is, until we went to leave!
We paid, left a tip, and went to leave the restaurant, and as we were walking out, we walked right into THE. BIGGEST. COCKROACH. I have EVER seen, in my LIFE.
It was running across the floor, and right as we noticed it, it crawled RIGHT onto, and over the top of my boyfriend's bare foot!! (he had flip flops on, and let me just say that this monster covered a LARGE portion of the top of his foot... it was HUGE!)
He kicked it off of his foot, and it ran right in front of me, and I had to jump over it to avoid it running into, or onto MY feet!
We both seriously about lost our meal, right there in front of everyone.
We didn't say anything to the staff, because it happened right in front of them, and in front of several customers. We could see by the looks on everyone's faces, that they were aware of what happened, so we just took our faces of shock and disgust, and hauled butt, and got the heck out of there! Needless to say, we will not be returning, our stomachs will not let us.
Yuck!!!!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RissaRoo82
Dallas, Texas
“Well Worth Trying”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great food; Awesome local beer; great service and reasonable price. Good location, good view. I would recommend highly and would definitely go back.

Visited August 2013