“Okay”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Okay”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I normally love Moe's, however the food didn't seem to fresh. I am not sure if I would return to this location

Visited July 2014

Seneca, Illinois
“Great Food!”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stopped in here because we had a fairly large lunch. Great food and I thought it was a great price. This is probably more of a lunch place but since we had a large lunch this worked out great!

• Visited July 2014
Texas
“Decent fast food, bad staff attitudes”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family ate Moe's last week. I had the Homewrecker Jr. burrito and it was pretty good, the chips were a mix of some fresh tasting & some completely stale. The sweet tea was pretty good. The staff... NOT so great! One in particular seemed extremely irritated to be there & even rolled her eyes when I asked about getting something that they failed to put on our plate. I noticed she was also very short and irritable with other customers that came in after us. I would never go to THIS Moe's again....though I've visited one in another town before & had a great experience. Do yourself a favor and go up the street to Buffalo Jack's instead for pizza & wings!

• Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“great food”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

no dislikes. We have one at home (Virginia), we go at least once every other month. Love there food. There sweet tea is to die for.

Visited April 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Love Moes!”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

So sad I moved away because Moe"s is so good! Always had ok service here and never had to wait long in line! Favorite part though is def the drink machine.

Visited July 2013